Release Notes: April & May 2022
Published: June 29, 2022
- To help retailers further minimize the risk of overselling and underselling, Shopify will now be automatically re-synced with the HotWax Pre-Order catalog. Read more
- HotWax has added a service that will run periodically to update fulfilled and canceled orders from HotWax to Shopify.
- Avoid lost orders and ensure all Shopify order data is downloaded with HotWax’s latest update, a job that reconciles order counts in Shopify and HotWax Commerce. Read more
- In addition to stores, Retailers can now also list warehouses as pickup locations on the product detail page.
- Retailers can now easily keep track of missed orders and ensure that missed orders’ statuses are synchronized from HotWax to Shopify with HotWax’s latest update, a scheduled job that respects Shopify’s API limit and syncs missed order data in subsequent API calls. Read more
- HotWax Commerce has officially launched the Threshold Management app. This app allows merchandisers to manage and monitor the stock threshold for products easily. Retailers can use tags applied from products in Shopify to control their threshold stock. The app also allows retailers to keep threshold values up to date as tags are added and removed from products in Shopify.
- To help drive efficiency and speedy delivery, fulfillment teams can now reprint shipping documents in bulk from HotWax Commerce's Fulfillment app, allowing them to quickly retrieve documents that were damaged or lost during fulfillment.