Release Notes: August 2022
Published: September 28, 2022
- Retailers can now move items from the brokering queue to the backorder queue, helping them avoid overselling. Read more
- Product type will now be shown on the “Product View” page helping retailers know whether it's finished goods, digital products, gift cards, etc.
- Merchandisers can now choose if they want to see both parent products and their variants, or only product variants while searching on the “find product” page. By default, only product variants are shown in search results.
- HotWax Commerce will now add the ‘HC: Pre-order’ and ‘HC: Backorder’ tags on Shopify orders, helping CSR to differentiate between regular orders and Pre-Orders/backorders.
- To ensure that packages can be grouped together and sent as one shipment, HotWax Commerce introduced an “Order Merging” feature in its Fulfillment App to reduce shipping costs and increase profitability. Read more