Release Notes: January 2023
Published: February 22, 2023
- Store Operation Heads can now use store configurations to decide which stores are participating in Store Pick-Up and Store Fulfillment, as well as if the store is pushing its inventory to online channels. Read More
- Shopify retailers can now configure inventory computation to not make physical inventory available online for products with orders in the Pre-Order parking. Read More
- Merchandisers can now review what purchase order item inventory is allocated to which sales order from the newly added Review Allocations Page. Read More
- Store managers can now exclude store inventory from being sold on eCommerce from the Administration page. This action is also available on the ‘View Facility Page.’
- Merchandisers can now view and select their preferred date format. Read More
- BOPIS App is now also available in Japanese and merchants can now choose their preferred language from the settings.
- Merchandisers can now see the history of the items received against purchase orders.
- Merchandisers can now see enlarged Product images to easily verify products before receiving them.
- Miscellaneous jobs can now be recategorized and moved to their respective job pages under ‘More Jobs’.
- System Administrators can now subscribe to Shopify webhooks and get real-time updates on multiple Shopify events:
- New orders
- Canceled orders
- Payment status updates
- Order returns
- New product
- Deleted products
- Inventory Updates
- Added a new job to list/delist Pre-Order and Backorder products in a single API call, ensuring that a product is delisted from Pre-Order and Backorder only if it is ineligible for both. Read More